Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mopar

Bugs thread

To help with our progress we would like all alpha bugs to be posted. Before posting to this thread please read follow the format.

Known Bugs:

• Npc hit delays
  • Most bosses do not work properly
  • Barrows bugs with maps

Posting Format:

1. Bug: Describe the bug here
2. How to re-create: If this bug is complex as in it requires multiple steps to accomplish please post here. Such as 1. Gather required runes 2. Go to X location 3. Perform this action 4. Verify it works or doesnt work
3. What is the expected result? (If this bug was not working what is the expected result, such as receive a log from chopping the tree down)
4. What is the Actual result? (Example: The logs do not appear in my inventory after chopping tree)

This may seem tedious but it helps a lot and will speed our release.

Bug - Magic

Tryed killing npcs/bosses whit only magic but i can't when u do the last hit it wont ''die'' and the npc /boss will just stay dere walking around as normal but you can't attack the npc anymore it will just not die  and you wont reseive loot, tryed reloging but still can't atk the npc.. i think this is a serious bug and should be fixed asap because the npcs u do that other players wont be able to atk too cuz the npc will bug out and is not attackable anymore(did try whit ancients and normal spellbook)  Same happen at barrows

PS: tryed killing a player whit magic only and everything works just fine.

https://gyazo.com/a7d67458433b69f78eac9b9519379159

https://gyazo.com/3af7efdc9aaf70244aa246145b4dc9b2

-Most (if not all) skill cape hoods clip with the characters hair.

-No teleport function on jewelry/capes/etc. work (probably just not coded in yet).

-Many doors and ladder do not operate as they should like the wilderness resource dungeon (again, probably just not coded in yet).

-Some NPCs lack an attack animation (e.g. Man in falador just shakes his head).

-Zulrah items cannot be charged.

-Buying some items (e.g. Saradomin's Tear) in the bounty hunter shop do not visually remove points until the shop is reopened.

-Some items from said shop cannot be equipped nor used on their paired items (e.g. Tear doesn't work on SS) ,a few of the ones that can be equipped have visual bugs.

-The Fight caves glitch and nothing spawns after wave 1.

-Prayer does not drain sometimes (haven't figured out what causes this yet).

-Crazy archeologist and Vet'ion are not where they should be if added in at all, Venenatis is where Vet'ion should be.

-The KBD lair houses a ferocious banker instead of the KBD (whose functions don't even work, bummer).

-Webs cannot be cut (Wilderness lever and mage bank).

-Bats make dragon noises.

-ALL MONSTERS USE MELEE besides ahrim and karil.

-A lot of monsters use the wrong noises (mostly use player sounds).

-K'ril, General graardor, Kraken boss and corp cannot be attacked and will not attack the player (nor will their minions).

-Map becomes black if you leave the barrows cyptts too fast.

-No monsters spawn when going through doors underground @barrows.

-Bloodworms do not add kc.

-Barrows borthers can spawn inside their coffin, while in their coffin they cannot attack the player (and vice versa).

-You cannot buy any capes from the wise old man.

Im sorry that it isnt in format but I really couldn't be bothered to do so with the amount of bugs I found :p.

Edited by Pipoke

Thank you for these will definitely help out :) This source we are using was not finished but a much better upgrade from the original Wildy src. With that being said I am almost done with Godwars NPC's, got a lot of work to do :P

On 6/4/2017 at 9:29 PM, Pipoke said:

-Most (if not all) skill cape hoods clip with the characters hair.

-No teleport function on jewelry/capes/etc. work (probably just not coded in yet).

-Many doors and ladder do not operate as they should like the wilderness resource dungeon (again, probably just not coded in yet).

-Some NPCs lack an attack animation (e.g. Man in falador just shakes his head).

-Zulrah items cannot be charged.

-Buying some items (e.g. Saradomin's Tear) in the bounty hunter shop do not visually remove points until the shop is reopened.

-Some items from said shop cannot be equipped nor used on their paired items (e.g. Tear doesn't work on SS) ,a few of the ones that can be equipped have visual bugs.

-The Fight caves glitch and nothing spawns after wave 1.

-Prayer does not drain sometimes (haven't figured out what causes this yet).

-Crazy archeologist and Vet'ion are not where they should be if added in at all, Venenatis is where Vet'ion should be.

-The KBD lair houses a ferocious banker instead of the KBD (whose functions don't even work, bummer).

-Webs cannot be cut (Wilderness lever and mage bank).

-Bats make dragon noises.

-ALL MONSTERS USE MELEE besides ahrim and karil.

-A lot of monsters use the wrong noises (mostly use player sounds).

-K'ril, General graardor, Kraken boss and corp cannot be attacked and will not attack the player (nor will their minions).

-Map becomes black if you leave the barrows cyptts too fast.

-No monsters spawn when going through doors underground @barrows.

-Bloodworms do not add kc.

-Barrows borthers can spawn inside their coffin, while in their coffin they cannot attack the player (and vice versa).

-You cannot buy any capes from the wise old man.

Im sorry that it isnt in format but I really couldn't be bothered to do so with the amount of bugs I found :p.

Pretty sweet list.

As far as I know, Zulrah items aren't meant to be charged in this source. They'll have to manually add that feature I believe.